Microbulk Delivery Systems
Microbulk is the newest advance in gas delivery technology, gone are the days of wrestling with high pressure cylinders and heavy liquid cylinders. Microbulk provides you with all the benefits of a bulk system, such as uninterrupted gas supply, in an economical package that suits your needs and grows with your business.
What is Microbulk?
Microbulk delivery is a process very similar to getting a home heating oil delivery. A storage tank is sited at your location, our microbulk truck pulls up, hooks into the fill connection, and using metered delivery refills your tank. Microbulk is used in a wide variety of applications, from nursing homes providing medical oxygen to Cryosaunas.
What are the benefits of Microbulk?
- Cost Savings
- Fewer containers onsite reduces your rental costs.
- You pay only for the product you use, no longer returning residual product back to your supplier.
- Less cylinder handling means you can use your labor force more productively.
- On average, Microbulk customers see a 20% reduction in their liquid costs.
- Eliminate downtime from cylinder change outs.
- Fewer containers onsite- reclaim valuable space, reduce inventory management.
- Simple and correct billing.
- Uninterrupted supply.
- Product delivery can take place even when your business is closed.
- High Product Quality and Ensured Supply
- Consistent high purity.
- Reduction of contamination risks.
- Scheduled delivery based on volume.
- Telemetry option for volume monitoring and automatic fills.
- Improved Safety
- Reduced cylinder handling means less personnel exposure and risk of injury.
- Eliminates worries about cylinder leaks and improper storage.